CMA CAMPING CHECKLIST
This is not a fully comprehensive checklist, however, it does cover some of the extras campers like to bring. There may be special items for workshops and rituals you wish to bring and we will try to give advance notice for those before an event.
Always remember: drink LOTS of water, use your sunscreen/sunblock, hats, umbrellas and other coverings, and bring good shoes for walking and protection from sharp objects. Although the weather can often be pleasant, plan for both hot, sunny days and chilly nights.
Please bring trash bags and keep your camp site clean. Leave no trace!
- Soap – bath, face, etc.
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Hair care products
- Tissue paper and backup toilet paper
- Deodorant Perfumes/Oils (nothing floral, or you attract insects)
- Sunblock/sunscreen Qtips, cotton balls, etc.
- Mirror, makeup, and other such things
- Menstrual items
- Benadryl, baking soda, meat tenderizer Vitamins & herbs & meds (especially any allergy meds)
- Sheets, blankets & comforters
- Sleeping Bags
- Tarp (to put under tent)
- Tent, tent stakes, extra tent stakes
- Air Mattress & air pump
- Cook Stove
- Camp chairs
- Coolers & ice
- Large umbrellas, coverings, golf umbrellas, etc.
- Ant killer, bug spray, citronella candles
- Duct tape
- Hammer/Rubber mallet
- Jewelry, glitter & other shineys
- Sarongs, dance clothes, costumes, etc.
- Sweaters & Coats
- Mundanewear – pants, shirts, dresses, etc.
- Socks (bring extra)
- Sandals, Boots & Shower Shoes
- Hats, bandanas & other head coverage
- Thermal undies
- Hand Sanitizer, soap, dish soap
- Wash cloths/sponges and drying towels
- Knives & Cutting Board
- Food – canned, precooked, raw, etc.
- Pots, skillets, etc.
- Spatulas, ladles, etc.
- Plates, bowls, spoons, forks, knives
- Water (both distilled & drinking)
- Other beverages – coffee, tea, alcohol, juice
- Chocolate, snacks, sandwich stuff, fruits
- Altar & other ritual supplies
- Smokers – cigarettes, lighters and butt cans
- Alarm Clock
- Purses, pouches, fanny packs
- Trash Bags
- Extra Contacts & Glasses
- Business Cards, Notepads & Pens
- Games, musical instruments, books
- Cash, checks, credit/debit cards, wallet, purses
- Mobile phones and charger
- Children's toys and games
NOTE: Feed & water pets and plants; have someone check on them or care for them in your absence