Beltane: April 11 – 14, 2013 | Embracing Aquarius: Let The Sun Shine In
Welcome to the CMA 2013 Ticket link. We are trying a different type of ticketing method this event. This form is for use by all parties attending the event. There are multiple choices of tickets to choose from. Select the number of each ticket requested on the form. You may choose to pay online or by cash. If by cash the CMA ticket office will contact you on how payment will be made.
It is IMPERATIVE you have a valid E-mail address on the ticket form.
Wednesday entry is $25 per person, no extra charge per youth 17 and under. Past Directors are by membership vote able to attend on Wednesday for free as are permanent tickets and membership holders (your Wednesday entry info will be collected by CMA Tickets in a later email).
CMA Tickets will contact ALL Ticket holders with detailed information, ticket information requests and verification for ticket selection if other than standard ticket if needed.
Tickets WILL NOT be sold after April 12:01 AM (midnight) Sunday April 7, 2013. Cash payment is due by that date also unless other arrangement have been made with CMA Tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: Power, Ice and other optional items (other than catered meals) will be available for purchase only at the event from CMA 1. Power is $ 15 per connection for up to 1200 watts. Power for RV is available ONLY in limited areas and is $ 30 per connection for up to 2400 watts. All connections are 120 volt only.
Ice and Firewood prices will be posted on the CMA website BeltaneEvent info page on February 1 or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for information after that date.
- Spirit Haven Map (print on Landscape setting)
- Location Descriptions
- Community Service Signup
- Workshops/Event requests
- Flyer: Beltane 2013 (printable pdf for sharing)
- Flyer: CMA Proudly Presents Ed Fitch (printable pdf for sharing)
- Flyer: Proudly Presents Kirk White (printable pdf for sharing)
- Great Works Meeting Agenda
- Youth Services Guide (pdf)
- Festival Schedule (pdf)
- Festival Guide (pdf - large file/longer download)
- Festival Guide - No Graphics (Except the map - pdf/faster download than above)
INSTRUCTIONS: Printing your Beltane Festival Guide.
- Print ODD pages only
- Place printed pages into printer as to print on side 2
- Print EVEN pages in REVERSE order.
Contact email@example.com with any questions