CMA 2016 BELTANE FESTIVAL
Dates: April 14 - 17, 2016
Theme: A Beltane Night's Eve
Location: Spirit Haven Ranch, 9706 Anchor Ranch Loop, Flatonia, TX 78941br>
General festival attendance requires a Membership to the Council of Magickal Arts. Membership is an amazing opportunity to join like-minded individuals in a community. It includes partaking in CMA business, voting for the Board of Directors, and other yearly Membership benefits.
By clicking on the link to the form below, you will be taken to a Community Service form. CMA Members determined each adult Festival Attendee (unless otherwise specified) provide two hours of "community service", ranging from helping gather and set up wood for our Revel Fires, greeting other attendees at the gate, helping set up the stage for the concert, and so much more!
Your next step is registering for your Membership and your tickets. If you wish to vend during Beltane 2016, you may also request and register for that! Here are more details about registration:
- Adult Membership ($26.25, includes handling fee).
- Adult Admission Tickets (most members $78.75, includes handling fee).
- Youth Tickets (two categories ages 0 through 12 are free, 13 through 17 are $42.50, includes handling fee).
- Saturday through Sunday Admission ($42.50, includes handling fee).
- Wednesday Early Entry, arriving the day before Festival ($26.25, includes handling fee).
- Merchant/vending fee (starting at $21.00, includes handling fee).
OTHER FESTIVAL DETAILS
Are you attending the upcoming Festival? Do you have a special event you want to host, or a workshop you want to present to the attendees? Are you needing to reserve a Sacred Space for a private or public Handfasting or Ritual? Is your CMA Society having a meeting? Submit today! Request your Event HERE!
Additional information about CMA Beltane 2016 will be announced as time goes on. Thanks for your patience, and please keep up-to-date with everything CMA through our Facebook page and our Mailing List!