Dates: April 16th - April 19th, 2015
Theme: From the Center of the Circle
Find information about CMA Beltane 2015 below. Also, join our Facebook Event, and invite your friends, as well!
Registration: Register HERE today!
- After filling out the Community Service and basic information on the first page, you will be taken to the Ticket Options page, where Wedensday Early Entry, Day Passes, and Merchant registration information is available.
- Online Registration closes April 4th, 2015.
Festival Guide: Coming soon!
- For festival guide submissions and changes, please Email CMA.
Directions: Spirit Haven Ranch
9706 Anchor Ranch Loop, Flatonia, TX 78941
- Find detailed directions to Spirit Haven here.
- Spirit Haven Map (print on Landscape setting)
- Location Descriptions for Spirit Haven
New to CMA?
Festival Events: CMA Festivals include various workshops, rituals, and other special events. Check out some of the events and workshops announced so far:
- May King & Queen Contest
- Weaving the Maypole
- Nightly Revel Fires with Drumming & Dancing
- Beautiful Main Rituals
- Rainbow Camp's 10 Year Anniversary Disco Party
- Druidic Workshops & Discussions, Magickal Music Appreciation, Reiki Workshops, Kundalini Yoga Class, Voluspa Reading, several workshops focused on personal empowerment, Totem Retrieval, the theatrical "Walking in the Shadows", and so much more!
- CMA Society Meetings
Special Attractions: CMA has invited some special guests and entertainers this Beltane Festival:
Winner of the Beltane graphic contest: