Work Weekend Update
Scheduled Dates: October 1st-2nd, 8th- 9th, and
15th-16th. Every Friday, Paderic (unless delayed for some
reason) will be opening the gate after 2p.m. of each weekend.
- Finish clearing the high weeds around the
firewood area at Revel Fire.
- Finish stacking all the loose wood onto the new
- Locate and move downed limbs in camping areas
to Revel Fire.
- Set up the cut wood seats in Grandmothers
Grove, 13 in all.
- Set up a wood altar in Grandmothers Grove.
- Cleanup the shower house and finish moving all
the boxes from the shower house to Pans
- Knock down the high weeds.
- Repair the floor for the Bubbling Cauldron
(carpenters and tools needed).
- Finish cutting the tall weeds around the camping
- Reinforce the banking area along the entrance to
Grandmothers Grove with landscaping timbers.
- Cut down the tall weeds along both banks on
either side of the metal bridge. Bring protective
boots and pants for this job. (And at least one
snake wrangler needs to be present for this
- General trash pick-up and removal of same off
- Stain and repair the cement benches around
- Heavy duty weed eaters, hand tools, and skill
- Large Pry bars to move 150 lb. + log seats.
- One truck at least that has a 2" tow ball
- One heavy duty logging chain, 15-20' or longer
with a hook on both ends.
- Chain saws.
I deeply appreciate everyone who have shown up
and those who haven't been able to, who support
through other means.