CMA is our celebration
A celebration of community!
The Council of Magickal Arts, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that exists to create two festivals a year and produce an online quarterly newsletter, The Accord. This association of practitioners of the religions of the magickal arts is over 900 members strong. CMA promotes spirituality based on Pagan beliefs, and is open to people of all traditions who are interested in celebrating nature, spirit and community. Learn more about us or join us today.
Looking for CMA Merchandise?
When you shop at Amazon using the search box below, a portion of your purchase earns funds for CMA.
CMA News - updated 08/10/2014
- Beltane 2014 Great Works Minutes
- Beltane 2014 GW Supplemental Policies
- BREAKING NEWS regarding Spirit Haven!!
- Important Announcement Regarding Oil & Gas Lease at Spirit Haven
- Summer 2014 Accord
- Beltane 2015 Graphics Contest is now open!
- Declaration for Candidates for 2015 is now open!
- Spring 2014 Accord
- Fall/Winter 2013 Accord
- Samhain 2013 Great Works Minutes
- Summer Accord
- CMA Bylaws 2013
- Spring 2013 Accord available
- Beltane 2013 Great Works Meeting Minutes
Updated work weekend schedule available